Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of folk losing them! I'd like coils which never need changing and cute small devices with a massive battery capacity!

Comment

An e-cig with a compartment to store fresh atomisers in case you need one on the go! The amount of weekends away where I need a new one with no stores that have my particular one

Comment

A mod with wifi or 4g to listen to music on or check my facebook.

Comment

More girlie colours and accessories would be nice oh and battery life that lasts for days and days

Comment

Smash proof construction

Comment

I wish there was coils that lasted forever also indestructible mods and tanks with smash proof glass also would be nice to be able to buy tanks already fitted with 10ml tanks so can hold a whole bottle of liquid also battery's that would self charge when your not vaping also waterproof would be a bonus just in case you ever dropped it into water

Comment

That E - CIG has my name on it already guys

Comment

The feature I would pick is a SECRET compartment for some treats when your out and about

Comment

There was a thread on this post referring to the Hotcig R150 which got a little heated. In order to keep the competition posts both relevant and light-hearted, we made the decision to remove these posts.

Please Note that the Hotcig R150 is not classified as a waterproof mod and any claims made to this effect will be removed to prevent misuse of the product.

Comment

The option to engrave them

Comment

Something simple like different coloured light's depending on the level of the battery or to show the corresponding colour of the liquid e.g. green for menthol.

Comment

Tank that lights up when coil is near finished

Comment

I would like to have the power source that Tony Stark uses then my Ecig would last for years with out a recharge!

Comment

I would love one with coils that say 'hey you have 6 puffs left, change me now!' oh and some girlie bling would be awesome too!

Comment

Built in app for ordering more supplies for the model you have with out the need to search hi and low for what you need. Also with the app they could send you offers and updates to it to make your vape easier.

Comment

Working...
                                X