No announcement yet.

Valentine's Competition!

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's Competition!

Fancy Winning 2 x Switz2 kits plus 4 x E-liquids per kit for you and a loved one?

Simply answer the following question for a chance to claim this fantastic prize!

What Would Be Your Perfect Date?

*You have to be a member of our forum to comment and T&C's apply. The winner will be drawn on the 19th February 2018

Pick up filled with cushions & blankets, lots of food/wine and some card games. With a fellow vaper of course

I suffer with combat ptsd and struggle with any social interaction so just leaving the house and actually sitting and talking with someone for an hour or so about life,loves and hopes would be a perfect date for me.

I don't do dates but my first date with my wife was a quiet corner of an old pub and spent hours talking. than walked her to a taxi letting her use my coat (even though I was freezing) but for are we had been marred 9 years last year so I tool her to a freak show lol

The perfect date would be her spending the day or night with me- no outside distractions. Just us talking or cuddling together. Doesn't matter where, doesn't matter if we spend a cent, well maybe dinner at a seafood place on the gulf coast, nice evening sunset and enjoying a nice vape,
          as long as we talk or have physical contact then it is a perfect date!

Candles lit, chinese food ordered,, full tanks, blankets, cuddles and some bubblegum tv to watch

Def have the strawberry’s and cream ejuice and she can have a go on my mouth to lung :-P a cinema you can vape in would be ace though :-)

Thank you all for taking part in TECC's Valentines competition! The time has come to announce the winner!

Tommo !!!! Send me a private message to claim your prize!!

Until next time guys, have a great week!