Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Book Thread/Favourite Author's Good reads.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book Thread/Favourite Author's Good reads.

Stephen Leather, Simon Toyne Simon Kernick Scott Mariano and Robert Bryndza
    my top five author's
    Just started The Boy Who Saw by Simon Toyne a follow up from Solomon Creed.

Originally posted by deckard View Post
    Stephen Leather, Simon Toyne Simon Kernick Scott Mariano and Robert Bryndza
    my top five author's
    Just started The Boy Who Saw by Simon Toyne a follow up from Solomon Creed.
    Hey Deckard,

Don't think I've read anything by those authors - might have to check them out. James Patterson is one of my all time favourites and I've just finished a really good book called Those Girls by Chevy Stevens - highly recommended! I'm a bit of a stickler for Martina Cole books too, easy reading I suppose

Another good one that me and Rebecca have both read is Ashley Bell by Dean Koontz.

Think it's time I loaded up on new books actually, I'm on holiday in 3 weeks so it's a standard requirement to purchase a new novel isn't it

Scarlett

Comment

Robert Heinlein, Lynn Flewelling, bit of PKD... so many to choose from!!

Comment

James Herbert is my all time favourite. I was very upset when he died.

Comment

Same here read most of his books many years ago my all time favourite is The Fog

Comment

Same here read most of his books many years ago my all time favourite is The Fog
          I think my favourite is Nobody True. It got me from the first paragraph.

Comment

I love this post! I'm after a new thriller to read. Both Room/Emma Donoghue & The Cellar/Natasha Preston are very good. Room being the better of the two, though with similar topics!

Comment

I've just finished reading The Outrun by Amy Liptrot. It's about her recovery from alcoholism. Quite an insightful and tough read at times, especially if you know someone who has suffered the same.

Currently on Little Boy Lost by J.D. Trafford, half way through and so far so good. Easy reading crime story!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlett_CS View Post

Hey Deckard,

Don't think I've read anything by those authors - might have to check them out. James Patterson is one of my all time favourites and I've just finished a really good book called Those Girls by Chevy Stevens - highly recommended! I'm a bit of a stickler for Martina Cole books too, easy reading I suppose

Another good one that me and Rebecca have both read is Ashley Bell by Dean Koontz.

Think it's time I loaded up on new books actually, I'm on holiday in 3 weeks so it's a standard requirement to purchase a new novel isn't it

Scarlett
                Just started to read Ashley Bell not read a Dean Koontz novel in years...

Comment

deckard Let me know what you make of it

Comment

Brandon Sanderson is my favourite, currently awaiting delivery of a Patrick Rothfuss novel and a Peter Brett one,

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlett_CS View Post
                      deckard Let me know what you make of it
                      Couldn't really get into it think more used to the British Author's may well go back to it some time though..

Comment

Couldn't really get into it think more used to the British Author's may well go back to it some time though..
                        Ah that's a shame, I'd have liked your thoughts on the twist I started Memoirs of a Geisha last night and couldn't put it down!

Comment

Working...
                        X