Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally Wicked Vs Tough Mudder

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/totallywicked

Just under a month to go until Totally Wicked UK (myself included!) tackle Tough Mudder Yorkshire 2017 to raise money for Eahconsequences!

EAHC raise awareness and educate young people about the effects of violent behavior and help them to deal with their emotions. The charity was founded in 2010 when Adam Rogers was killed in Blackburn Town Centre when his head hit the floor whilst trying to avoid a fight.

Since Adam’s death EAHC have been involved with a number of initiatives to help young people who find themselves in situations where anger overcomes them and then they find themselves in even more difficulties.

There are real concerns nationally about a culture in our town centres which sees drink-fuelled revellers turn to violence as a first option. And locally, there have been a number of high-profile cases in which flash-points have resulted in death and lasting injuries.

We admire what EAHC are doing to raise awareness and we want to help! The work they do relies on the kind donations of others so we're taking on the 12 mile Tough Mudder UK course in Yorkshire this July with the aim of raising money to support their cause.

We need your help! We want to encourage people to give a donation no matter how large or small in a bid to help EAHC continue supporting young people and hopefully make an impact on our future generation.

If you feel like this cause is worthy then follow the link below and click "Donate". It will take a few minutes at most.

https://www.justgiving.com/totallywicked

Alternatively you can donate via your mobile device.

Simply text TWTM51 £-- to 70070

The Totally Wicked team and myself personally would like to thank all those who have donated so far!

Good luck!! What a great cause. I have a friend that has done a couple of tough mudders, you are brave souls for sure!

Comment

Thank you Cally! I'm not convinced we're all going to make it to be honest. If we do, I'm not sure we're all going to make it into work the next day

Comment

Working...
      X