Netflix & Vape?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scarlett_CS View Post
    I've just started Stranger Things and really can't decide if I like it or not.
    Exceptionally good - This is done in the style of all those sci-fi and horror novels that kids in the 1980s read. All the character stereotypes are there, from the group of boys, the various mothers, the small town sherrif and his deputies... even the title card looks straight off one of the novels!
    I absolutely love this!!

Comment

I loved Stranger Things! Can't wait for the new series. It was a breath of fresh air in that genre, loved the cinematography too!

Starting watching Vikings and so far so good! Tried to find Black Sails but on Prime it only had the later series? I admit, I didn't search very hard as it came up with Vikings so I started that instead.

Comment

I've just watched Ozark and thought was pretty good! Watching suits weekly as i think its brilliant! Eagerly awaiting Narcos Season 3 at the moment!

Comment

Scarlett_CS Suits, narcos and 13 reasons why are great! Stranger things is great too, especially because at any point it can change your mind on what the whole thing is actually about!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
            I've just watched Ozark
            Is it any good? Some people are saying it's similar to breaking bad but i doubt it's anywhere close for quality..

Comment

Mwnci Have you watched Black Mirror?

Comment

Originally posted by Vaper View Post
                Mwnci Have you watched Black Mirror?
                Not yet! Its just been added to my watch list though, I've heard a few people mention it so I'm hoping for good things.

Just started Handmaid's Tale. It's very odd.. It's good, but odd !

Cannot waits for Narcos Season 3 Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Mwnci View Post

Not yet! Its just been added to my watch list though, I've heard a few people mention it so I'm hoping for good things.

Cannot waits for Narcos Season 3 Jay
                  Black Mirror is a must watch! You might find yourself questioning every electronic device nearby though with some episodes...

Narcos season 3 cannot come sooner!

Comment

haha black mirror will also leave you pretty jaded regarding ai and social media too! Ozark was very good, pretty meandering and depressing at times. Similar to when Heisenburg is money laundering but without the meth cooking and jessies witty remarks, but without Skylar and the annoying sister in law which in my opinion would have breaking bad twice as good.

Comment

but without Skylar and the annoying sister in law which in my opinion would have breaking bad twice as good.
                      What was with the sister in laws kleptomania?! They never explained it and suddenly just stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by RebeccaCS View Post
                        What was with the sister in laws kleptomania?! They never explained it and suddenly just stopped.
                        Deus ex machina.

Comment

haha black mirror will also leave you pretty jaded regarding ai and social media too!.
                          We watched a couple of episodes of Black Mirror the other night and.... dude!

We accidentally started in the third season, and the second episode.... Jeezzzz. Never has a programme made me and partner repeatedly look at each other to make sure the other is finding it equally as messed up lol. I felt a bit like a did after the Red Wedding!

Great recommendation! Haha

Comment

RebeccaCS i had honestly forgotten the Kleptomania amidst my hatred of her!
                            Mwnci haha that isn't even the most messed up one ! does give a give sense of what the whole series is about tho!

Comment

Working...
                            X