Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Atomizer Short' bug.

Hi,
    I just mentioned this on another thread, then thought 'why not ask my fellow vapers'

I'm using a Fuze tank on a Hornet mod. It's just about ideal for me: the battery lasts a long time and is easily swapped, it produces just the vapour I like, and it's reliable

... except for one thing. If I leave it for a few minutes I get the 'Atomizer Short' message when I try to use it. I know there is no problem with the tank or atomizer as I can use them perfectly with other mods. All I have to do is unscrew the tank a few turns then rescrew it in and it works fine again, until I leave it for a while.

I know others have had this problem with this and other devices. Has anybody found an easy solution? One that doesn't involve dismantling the device.

Hey Easily,

Have you tried adjusting the connection pin on the base of tank? Sometimes just pulling it out by a millimetre or so will make the world of difference.

Comment

I've just had a quick look, and it doesn't seem as if the connection pin is adjustable. I'll have a look on youtube to see if there are any videos about making adjustments. Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Hey, if you're still having trouble, give our customer service team a shout

Comment

Working...
        X