E-liquid on TECC!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-liquid on TECC!

Ok guys, so I go on holiday for two weeks, come back and have a nosy on TECC.

First thing...since when do TECC stock so many other products??

Two new e-liquid. I have been paying £5.99 for Milk and Honey and Chewberry from Cosmic fog. It's still £5.99 but TECC reduce the money when you buy more

Are there going to be other new things added? AHHHH I am resisting the urge to buy buy buy!!!
    Chewberry by Cosmic Fog E-liquid from TECC - a juicy mouthful of strawberries and passion fruit candy - high VG, USA made e-liquid available in three nicotine strengths.

Hi Luna! I am glad to see you are enjoying the new additions to the TECC website!

We have lots of guest brands which have been added in order to offer more choice to our customers. There are currently no plans to add new products right away, however we will certainly be looking at how things go, so keep checking back regularly to stay updated!

Comment

Has anyone used these fluids? I have my eye on the riot squad flavours, are those images the actual bottles?!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
        I have my eye on the riot squad flavours, are those images the actual bottles?!
        You mean the ones shaped like pink 10mm rounds?
        Yes, those are the real bottles and yes, they hurt when you sit down with one in your pocket.

I am using Pink Grenade and Grapple & Slapcurrant, currently. Our local B&M had a party over the weekend and the Riot Squad promo van turned up with loads of goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ttaskmaster View Post
          they hurt when you sit down with one in your pocket.
          Ouch!!

So tempted by these but I always get bored of a flavour before I finish the bottle and go back to my ADV. Any one got any recommendations on the fruity ones?

Comment

Working...
          X