No announcement yet.

What is your favourite ADV?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vapeoholic Triple iced menthol sounds interesting! What do you think it is? peppermint, spearmint and menthol?

Comment

I use a trace of Vanilla in my mix as I'm not into pungent flavours.

Comment

Pear Drops from TW retro range

Comment

OrangePlasma by ELUX....yummy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tigara View Post
            OrangePlasma by ELUX....yummy!!
            Ohhh I've just looked at this and it sounds yummy. But is it really creamy??

Comment

TW Pineapple - and I hate Pineapples :O

Comment

Originally posted by RusTi View Post
                TW Pineapple - and I hate Pineapples :O
                That's very interesting! What other pineapple e-liquids have you tried that you like?

Comment

TW Green Apple with a touch of blackcurrant @14 mg on a nautilus 2 lovely

Comment

Originally posted by Luna View Post

Ohhh I've just looked at this and it sounds yummy. But is it really creamy??
                    It is a sweet Orange Cream taste. Using a subarea III mini, and getting a great taste. 0.5 ohm

Comment

I have to say the R66 Apple Strudel is one of my favourites, it tastes just like the real thing to me. Also loving the Cheeky Monkey Californian Pink, it's a great summer flavour and I am using this constantly at the moment!

Comment

Currently vaping Orangizzz by Hushjuice, absolutely gorgeous I can't put it down..so like Tango !!

Comment

I am with Rick on the R66 Apple Strudel, it really is a great liquid. I have also taken to mixing Funk'd in custard-y with Red Label blueberry which is gorgeous, perfect mix in my opinion and I will be trying to talk this up as a new flavour idea. I think a blueberry pie and custard would amazing.

Comment

My recently favorite e-liquid is Blended Tobacco.I think everyone should try this one.
                            <p>A dry smokey tobacco base with vanilla notes and nutty aftertaste. This e liquid works especially well with caramel or an extra shot of vanilla.</p> <h5>Resources</h5> <p>We try to be as transparent as possible, and want you to know exactly what go
                            Last edited by hollynorth; 08-21-2017, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X