Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating your own liquid

Hi all,

I have been thinking for a while to start making my own juice. Could some people give me guidance on what to order (on the dropdowns on each section on the kit) etc and some general help

A member of the team in one of the shops told me that they are hopefully introducing a new kit this month with a weighing scale system? Would it be best for me to order the current kit or wait for the new kit

Thanks!

Hey Conor,

What range are you currently vaping on? Most people, when starting to mix their own, start with the same base as their current liquid. It's a good place to start!

We are looking to introduce a new mixing set, however, we don't have a release date for this just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
      Hey Conor,

What range are you currently vaping on? Most people, when starting to mix their own, start with the same base as their current liquid. It's a good place to start!

We are looking to introduce a new mixing set, however, we don't have a release date for this just yet.
      Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I current vape the Diavlo range or Heisen White.

Thank you for helping!

Comment

The Diavlo is 75% PG: 25% VG so I would get the Nico Ice in VG, a diluent in PG and a diluent in VG. Most of your PG content will come from the flavourings What strength do you vape at and I'll be able to get you a recipe? Or try this site... it's a really easy to use calculator - http://www.steam-engine.org/juice.html

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
          The Diavlo is 75% PG: 25% VG so I would get the Nico Ice in VG, a diluent in PG and a diluent in VG. Most of your PG content will come from the flavourings What strength do you vape at and I'll be able to get you a recipe? Or try this site... it's a really easy to use calculator - http://www.steam-engine.org/juice.html
          Thank you for this,

I vape on a 0.3% juice

Comment

Thank you. Based on that, to make a 10ml bottle I would use the following -

Nico Ice VG - 1.5ml
            Flavouring - 2.5ml
            VG diluent - 6 ml

Comment

Working...
            X