Totally Wicked Minty Choc Chip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally Wicked Minty Choc Chip

Has anyone managed to find an alternative to Totally Wicked Minty Choc Chip since it was discontinued? I've tried a number of alternatives but nothing has come close.

Originally posted by Morgana View Post
    Has anyone managed to find an alternative to Totally Wicked Minty Choc Chip since it was discontinued? I've tried a number of alternatives but nothing has come close.
    When I was DIY obsessed I tried this and loved it. I have tried to replicate it using Capella concentrates but never managed it I know there are some really good mixologists on here who might be able to help!

Comment

Originally posted by Morgana View Post
      Never actually tried it but never really found a chocolate flavour I can ADV, was it like a milk chocolate flavour?

Originally posted by Luna View Post
      When I was DIY obsessed I tried this and loved it. I have tried to replicate it using Capella concentrates but never managed it I know there are some really good mixologists on here who might be able to help!
      Sounds like you're up for the challenge! Although I imagine Capella would be your best bet..

Comment

What about chocolate Limes in the Mr.Chadwick's range. Not exactly the same but may be worth a try.

Comment

• Morgana
          Morgana commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, I'll give it a try

Oww Chocolate Limes sounds amazing. Where can I find it? I can't see it on the TW site....

Comment

• Chris
          Chris commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi. It's a guest e-liquid so not available online I don't think, but available in-store if you have one close by ! It's sold in a tin of 3 x 10ml bottles @£12.99 and is available to try in-store. It's a 50/50 ratio and 0.6, 1.0 and 1.6 nic

Chris - thank you. I've been meaning to pop into a store so this will give me an excuse to definitely call in now

Comment

The Mr. Chadwick's range is also sold on the TECC website as well if you cannot locate it in store, I have provided a link and I have to say it does taste like chocolate limes!
          Mr. Chadwick’s 30ml E-liquid from TECC, artisan flavours like almond vanilla tobacco and chocolate limes. Features a PG:VG ratio of 50:50 for balanced throat hit to vapour.

Comment

Working...
          X