What's Your Worst Impulse Purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your Worst Impulse Purchase?

I think mine would go back to when I was on holiday a couple of years ago, I passed a vape store and decided to buy some liquid. Lets just say that the flavours were 'interesting' to say the least! The strawberry milkshake smelt like cat food and vaped even worse (I should perhaps of taken the smell as a sign and not bothered trying it at all I know). And don't even get me started on the watermelon kiwi! It didn't smell as bad as the strawberry milkshake but the flavour generated after vaping was more akin to wastewater than watermelon! I don't know what went into making them but it was definitely the worst impulse purchase for me

French Honey e-liquid - Vaped great, but other people thought it smelled like I'd peed myself. Never bought that one again!!

Add to the list half the tanks I've bought, and the Curve Mini, all impulse wastes of money.

Comment

I was in Tenerife a few years back and stupidly forgot to take liquid with me. Ended up buying some "menthol" from a market type stall that was essentially tobacco flavour. It was absolutely vile! Needless to say I had to go cold turkey for the rest of my holiday!

Comment

I bought 100 ml quickie e liquid, chocolate nesquik flavoured eliquid, put it through my Kanger Dripbox and it tasted like feet, smelt even worse. Couldn't get the smell or taste out of the device so ended up binning the whole thing. Literally couldn't give the fluid away so shortly joined the Dripbox in the bin.

Comment

Oh wow that sounds nasty! Luckily I was able to get rid of the liquid I used but it wasn't easy, thorough cleaning and seal replacements were needed!

Comment

Working...
          X