Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TECC Guest Brand Suggestions

Hey Everyone!

TECC is always looking to supply more guest branded items for customers. Does anyone have some suggestions for new items you would like to see us stock?

Here is our guest brand page to take a look at our current offering: https://www.theelectroniccigarette.c...te-brands.html
    Browse Guest E-cigarette Brands from TECC stocking market leading vaping gear e-juice from Aspire, Cosmic Fog, Innokin, SMOK and more.

Hi Ttaskmaster thank you for the suggestions! We are looking to perhaps be more on point with the latest releases in future. While we won't stock everything that is available, we will certainly go with what is popular and I will take on board what you have mentioned

Great to hear about the Slider Hellfire, it's probably my favourite TECC tank!

Comment

Yes it's good to get user reviews on items before making a purchase sometimes. I have seen the Revvo tank and it seems different for Aspire. I have not actually tried one but it seems interesting. I also like the look of the new Smok X-Priv as well.

The Pico is actually getting a new model which will be here soon, the 21700 version. I have been using one for awhile and if you like the regular model, you would certainly like its 'big brother' if only for the added battery life!

Comment

The Revvo looks really good. How is the coil in it? Only thing putting me off! Jac Vapour seem to be topping a lot of lists at the moment. Does TECC sell anything from there?

Comment

Working...
        X