Burnt taste

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnt taste

Can someone please advise what Im doing wrong? Have an Arc4 with a Corsair tank fitted. Coils are 0.6......only started this type of tank/coils yesterday and so far it starts off ok but as the day wears on Im getting a bad burnt taste! So far Ive went through 4 coils since yesterday. I am a newbie at this so may be somethin Im doing wrong? Any advise would be welcome.thanks.

What is the watt setting on your Arc 4? I have the Arc 4, and it has been doing great. I am using 1.5, and had to bump my watt down to 17 to get a good vape, with no burnt taste. Also I always prime my new atty. My e-liquid is 70/40.

Comment

Hi Tigara, thanks for responding! My wattage is set at 20w and my coil is 0.6.

Comment

I think I have resolved the problem though. Think the burnt taste was because i wasnt drawing hard enough. I closed over my airflow and took some sharp puffs then opened it again with a slight reduction in air flow and its working brilliant. A friend recommended these tips and now Im back in the game!! Thanks for your response! X

Comment

Originally posted by JaneK View Post
          I think I have resolved the problem though. Think the burnt taste was because i wasnt drawing hard enough. I closed over my airflow and took some sharp puffs then opened it again with a slight reduction in air flow and its working brilliant. A friend recommended these tips and now Im back in the game!! Thanks for your response! X
          Hello JaneK,

Glad to hear you've resolved this. When you fit a new atomizer always ensure that you prime it - you can use the method you have here to ensure the coil is fully saturated with liquid prior to applying power from the battery. Don't hesitate to contact us if you do have any further problems. It took me a while to get used to the BF atomizers, they do require a slightly different draw to the CS heads.

Thanks

Scarlett

Comment

I'm having the same issue with burnt taste. I have the 1.5 coil that came with the kit. I have three Arc Curve Light kits and enjoy them, but find I need to add extra flavoring. I did increase the airflow on the tanks. I checked the wattage info for them and set the Arc 4 to the same wattage. I still got the burnt taste.
            I was thinking of increasing the air flow because at 3.4W I don't get much of a hit. I've used the Arc 4 battery with the CS Air tanks that came with the Arc Curve Light kits and it works fine.
            I have the new atty and tank clean again, and want to use it. I just checked the coil to make sure it's 1.5 and it is, but says 8-20W. Do I need to increase the wattage and decrease the airflow to get a decent hit off of it? I don't want to refill it again and get burnt taste!
            Side note: I've been vaping for 9 1/2 years and still am using mostly Ego batteries and the 1.5ml Kanger 2 type tanks except for my Arc Curve Lights - I never graduated to mods, sub ohm or fancy stuff and have stuck with what has worked for me! I'm just an old fart and am happy to be off the stinkies!
            Talk me thru this, I read the manual, but it didn't tell me how to adjust it so it doesn't taste burnt. TIA!

Comment

• RebeccaCS
              RebeccaCS commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello!

How do you prime the atomizers before you use the,? This can make a huge difference
          Working...
          X