Hellfire coils...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellfire coils...

TECC really need to look at what they're doing with their HW1 coils.
    I've gone through seven of them so far, none lasting more than 3 days vaping 60VG at 35w...

At this rate, they're proving worse than the Aspire Cleito coils!!

Hi Ttaskmaster I'm really sorry to hear your having these issues! Has this happened after using the same e-liquid or with different flavours?

Comment

It's happening with several different liquids of differing brands.

Comment

Hmm, this shouldn't be happening, you're vaping the HW1 at our our suggested wattage and you're obviously a knowledgeable customer. Let me see if there's anything we can do for you?

Comment

Right ok then, that really is a strange one. Those coils are usually very reliable and are used in quite a lot of tanks as well, so I am concerned that you have had these consistent issues. If you give the TECC team a call on 01254 269380, I will have a chat with them and advise you will be making contact so that we can sort it out for you. We can also call you as well if you wish, just send me a message with your details and I will pass it on to our customer service team right away!

Comment

Nah, I think it's just some bad batches coming through - All have been bought from my local B&M (a proper UKVB vendor), but at different times and from three different branches.

Not sure there's anything Customer Services needs to get involved with, although the efforts and offers are appreciated. They're not DOA coils or anything... they're just not lasting very long. I'm getting instant dry hits from properly primed, well-soaked coils that are less than a day old.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification! However I think we do need to sort this out for you nonetheless. Would you be adverse to us sending some coils out from TECC HQ to see how those go for you? Just send me a message with your details and I will get them sent out no problem

Comment

Hi Rick,

I really don't need replacements, TBH. I'm more concerned with the potential of bad batches.
                However, if it helps, I can always field test and report back on a set of coils in accordance with any particular conditions you might care to specify?

Comment

• The_King
                  The_King commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You're the best man for the job mate, I am using HW3 0.2ohms and the HW4 0.3ohms and I can't go above 69w on both, but what the ech, post back and let us know how you get on,

That would be absolutely fine. We can arrange to have some sent out to you and the feedback received would be greatly appreciated. If you message me your full details including an email address I will get our team to send out some to you and get back in touch once you've had the chance to use them?

Comment

Originally posted by The_King View Post
                  You're the best man for the job mate, I am using HW3 0.2ohms and the HW4 0.3ohms and I can't go above 69w on both, but what the ech, post back and let us know how you get on,
                  TBH, not only do I believe these upper limit and recommended ratings on coils are overestimations (any manufacturer, but especially Smok coils) with obvious variation in real-world results depending on what liquids people choose and their vaping styles... but I rarely exceed the lower limits too and in many cases vape under them.

Too often I've gone in with a fresh coil at the recommended range and Insta-Burned a coil out... again, Smok I'm looking at you!

But in this case, I feel my findings in this instance should only be between myself, Rick and the TECC team, unless they choose to publish them.
                  For now, I can only say that these guys really do take their customer service VERY seriously and it does them great credit!!

Comment

• The_King
                    The_King commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I understand mate, and good luck with what you do and you're findings,

Thank you for the kind comments about the service Ttaskmaster they are appreciated! The findings have indeed already been passed on and are currently being reviewed, once again thank you for taking the time to let us know, it is valuable feedback!

Comment

Working...
                  X