Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kylin RTA

Ok,

This thing looks beautiful. I have seen a 50/50 split though. Some vapers seem to love them, some are having leaking issues and aren't sticking with them.

What are peoples thoughts?

Pic attached because...well look at it. It's so pretty!

​​​​​​​ kylin.PNG ​​​​​​​
    Attached Files

Oh it is so pretty! I don't have any thoughts on it other than that as I haven't tried it!

However, what is with the tobacco stained mouthpieces colours which seem to be all the rage atm?

Comment

Resembles a Goblin V3 Mini tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Mwnci View Post
        However, what is with the tobacco stained mouthpieces colours which seem to be all the rage atm?
        That is Ultem™, a brand name of Polyetherimide (PEI), a plastic resin favouried for its heat-resistance properties... so theoretically great for use as a drip-tip on hot tanks. Transparent-transluscent amber is just what colour it comes in.

It's taken over in fashion from black Delrin™, itself one of several brand names for Polyoxymethylene (POM) and also known as acetal, which is what earlier devices used.

Comment

That's interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Ttaskmaster View Post
            That is Ultem™, a brand name of Polyetherimide (PEI), a plastic resin favouried for its heat-resistance properties... so theoretically great for use as a drip-tip on hot tanks. Transparent-transluscent amber is just what colour it comes in.
            Wow! Thank you. I thought it was literally just the "in thing" which came in an odd colour! It's nice to know it's much more sciencey than that. So does this mean the end of uber hot mouthpieces when sub-ohming?

Comment

Originally posted by Mwnci View Post
              So does this mean the end of uber hot mouthpieces when sub-ohming?
              Perhaps not quite so hot... But if what's coming out is über-hot in the first place and/or it's attached to a coil that is superheating, then it will still get very warm. If it remained nice and cool, you'd get a LOT of condensation up your spout!

Comment

No one likes condensation up their spout!

I might have to try one in that case. I don't mind warm, but it's so annoying when they get red hot and you have to wait until they cool down

Comment

Originally posted by Luna View Post
                  Ok,

This thing looks beautiful. I have seen a 50/50 split though. Some vapers seem to love them, some are having leaking issues and aren't sticking with them.

What are peoples thoughts?

Pic attached because...well look at it. It's so pretty!

​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​
                  I like mine, it is a learning curve to get the wick right so it doesn't leak and you get no dry hits, the flavour is good from it.

Comment

Working...
                  X