Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing hi nic e-liquid.

Hello
    I used to quite happily vape at 36 mg/ml nicotine strength, but I am nearly at the end of my supply. I realise that it is no longer possible to buy e-liquid at this strength in the UK, but I wondered if it was possible to mix my own and what I would need to buy to achieve this.

I understand that it might be difficult to discuss this, but any advice will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, making your own DIY E-liquid at 36mg is all but impossible as we can only legally supply nicotine at 20mg or below!
    You can still absolutely make your own E-liquid but you would need to make it at a lower nicotine mg, 10mg is a good nicotine level to go for.

You'd likely have to vape 10mg on a more powerful kit though, I find 10mg along with a 0.75ohm atomizer head is a fantastic vape at around 18 watts or so.

Comment

• easily
      easily commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks again for your reply.

It just occurred to me, is it possible to import higher nicotine liquid for personal use, or is this also against the rule of the TPD?

Thanks for the reply.

I thought this might be the case. Looks like I'll have to start experimenting - it's just a shame when you've found something you like but you're no longer allowed to use it.

Comment

It is a shame, but to be honest you will find that the flavour of the liquid will come through a lot more with less nicotine. Granted you will have to allow for an adjustment period and possibly vape more for a while but as Stu said, a more powerful kit would help. I now cant believe I used to use 14mg... I'm down to 3mg and the flavour is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by AmyUK View Post
        It is a shame, but to be honest you will find that the flavour of the liquid will come through a lot more with less nicotine. Granted you will have to allow for an adjustment period and possibly vape more for a while but as Stu said, a more powerful kit would help. I now cant believe I used to use 14mg... I'm down to 3mg and the flavour is amazing.
        As Amy has said the flavour becomes better and better the lower down the concentration you go, especially in high powered devices. The closest thing I can think of that the nicotine actually tastes like is either a pepper or a jalapeno taste, which obviously doesn't really blend well with your nice fruit flavours. I'd of definitely thought though that if you vaped a 1.8% at around 100w, it'll probably even seem too much! I remember the days of trying a 36mg, even with a V5 low powered device (while smoking around 50 rollies a day) it was way too much. Maybe I'm soft.

Comment

Working...
        X