e-liquid advice please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-liquid advice please

I've got my vape machine all sorted, an arc pico with a hellfire tank, love it, I'm using red label e-liquid at the moment but I'm going through it at twice the rate I was using the arc 4, should I be using a different liquid? I tried a free bottle of route 66 I got in the TW shop and it seemed thicker than the red label and seemed to last a bit longer so I'm wondering if I should be using something different? I currently use 0.3 strength. Your advice would be greatly appreciated, thanx in advance

Originally posted by Ttaskmaster
    Define "better"...?
    Thicker = more VG = denser clouds. However, not always more flavour or richer flavour...
    Ah, thank you, I think I understand now, I was thinking the different liquids were made for different types of tank/atomiser, not flavour/cloud therefore there would be a 'better' liquid for different tanks not for different types of actual vape. Much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Cally View Post
      I've got my vape machine all sorted, an arc pico with a hellfire tank, love it, I'm using red label e-liquid at the moment but I'm going through it at twice the rate I was using the arc 4, should I be using a different liquid? I tried a free bottle of route 66 I got in the TW shop and it seemed thicker than the red label and seemed to last a bit longer so I'm wondering if I should be using something different? I currently use 0.3 strength. Your advice would be greatly appreciated, thanx in advance
      Hi there, welcome! I also have a Hellfire tank and unfortunately due to the low resistance coils and the high power, it will drink your fluid! Nature of the beast I'm afraid, more clouds, more juice!.
      You could try moving up to a 0.6% nicotine strength, maybe that will encourage you to pace yourself a little more making a full tank last longer. The HW1 atty will also contribute due to the lower resistance of 0.2ohm.

Generally, you only have to worry about the type of e-liquid if you are using a low powered device (e.g. V5) as thicker e-liquids with high VG may struggle to wick.

If you have any questions just let me know

Comment

Guys is it OK to use a high VG with a arc 4 and 1.5ohm?

Comment

Hey all! Iv moved from a Resolve to a Pico with SubAir and am finding I'm using more juice but I don't mind. I'm using Red Label at the minute but thinking of switching to something heavier in VG, if anyone has any flavour recommendations pass them my way

Comment

If I was to add an after market tank to the arc 4 what would you recommend

Comment

I got the same question. This thread is really helpful.

Comment

Working...
              X