Hi All

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

Hi Guys, my name is Conor and I am 18. Stupidly started smoking when I was about 15 however as I have got older have aimed to stop, I have tried vaping on and off over the last year and only recently have found the perfect pen etc from Totally Wicked. Aiming to completely stop smoking cigarettes. Looking forward to hearing your guys advice on the site and learning more.

Hi Conor!

Welcome to the Forum

What device are you using? There's loads of advice available here and a fellow member Paul is on the same path as you and is doing really well

Comment

Hi Conor glad your joining us on the forum. I found it hard to stop smoking tried cold turkey patches and all sorts. I still found it hard but not as hard to switch to vaping. I started with a multi vape I bought at the garage I still smoked a bit and caped a bit then tried to just vape but couldn't do it. So I when along to my local vaping shop and had a chat and bought a device that suited me and my needs. And with a hi strength nicotine e juice. I did ok for a few days I still found it hard. It just wasn't the same feeling as smoking. I then joined the forum and lots of people have advise and help which really helped me. I did give in and had one cig tho. But I've over a few hard weeks it got better and easier. Now I feel a lot better with breathing and energy levels and have cut my nicotine level down to 1.4 mg. So stay strong get the right device and nicotine strength and keep busy as i found it that's your mind off if the cravings and message the forum when you are finding it hard loads of people to help with advise. It will get better In time. About 3 weeks for me. Good luck and keep posting

Comment

Hi Conor welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will find it full of helpful advice

Comment

Hi Conor and welcome! Everyone is very helpful here and are happy to help. Good luck, if you need help just ask

Comment

Welcome Conor. Congratulations on starting your vaping journey. Remeber no question is a stupid question and there is a lot of help available here

Comment

Hi Conor how are you getting on now

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Hi ConorCotton How is it going?

Paul Are you going ok as well?

Comment

Hi everyone I am good thanks now. Still on 1.8mg but my struggling is over. I do get the odd crave for a cigg but it nothing likwcas bad as it was and nothing I can't handle. I am now a full time vaper now not a smoker.

Comment

Hi Paul

That's great to hear! Well done! Some people do say that the craving for a real cigarette never fully goes, but becomes much much easier to ignore! Are you still using your Pico?

Comment

Working...
                      X