New member saying hello.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member saying hello.

Hi all i'm Steve been vaping around eight years i was a member of the old forum, started with the Tornado's then moved to the ARC range yesterday i ordered a Wismec CB 80 from Andrew (TW) can't wait for it to arrive.

All the best Steve.

Hello
    its very quiet round here I’m afraid.

I really like the the look of the cb 80, but I’m not sure what spending all that money will give me that a 25 quid ecig doenst already provide. I’d be really interested to read what you have to say about it after you’ve used it for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by easily View Post
      Hello
      its very quiet round here I’m afraid.

I really like the the look of the cb 80, but I’m not sure what spending all that money will give me that a 25 quid ecig doenst already provide. I’d be really interested to read what you have to say about it after you’ve used it for a while.
      Thanks for your comments when it arrives and i've got the hang of it i will let you know.

Steve.

Comment

Hey Chevin,

Welcome to the Forum It's great to have you here!

I love the CB-80, mainly because it has the larger battery and MTL tank that a lot of devices are lacking!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
          Hey Chevin,

Welcome to the Forum It's great to have you here!

I love the CB-80, mainly because it has the larger battery and MTL tank that a lot of devices are lacking!
          Hi Rebecca thanks for the welcome, CB 80 arrived and i am loving it.

Regards Steve.

Comment

Working...
          X